Design Nine will provide a complete demographic, bandwidth usage, and bandwidth projection analysis for your project area.
- Gather information on the current telecommunication needs and usage in the study area
- Perform a gap analysis of existing telecommunications services in relation to demand and broadband availability Identify trends in use of broadband by existing and potential customers as well as any other pertinent trends
- Examine user bandwidth usage by market segment (residential and business)
- Develop projections of potential broadband service
- Examine how the area efforts relate to on-going and future regional telecommunication efforts
- Perform broadband aggregation studies
- Perform wireless aggregation and build out studies
- Perform fiber aggregation and build out studies
One of our most effective methods for determing fiber demand is with the use of interest and needs surveys for both business/institutional and residential customers. With information collected from these surveys we can identify areas of broadband demand in the area, and we can map survey results by zip code to help identify areas of greatest need. We use the existing broadband availability data and use on the ground surveys, the online survey data, service provider interviews, and meetings with stakeholders to enhance and more precisely identify unserved, under-served, and served areas in the study area.