Design Nine has experience identifying many sources of funds for many types of projects.
We can help your project with funding strategies, funding partner identification, and grant writing.
Broadband Stimulus Proposal Preparation
The ARRA Broadband stimulus funds available from the USDA Rural Utilities Service (the BIP program) and the Department of Commerce NTIA (the BTOP program) represent a significant one-time funding opportunity. Design Nine has assisted with the development of more than millions in stimulus proposals.
The applications tend to run more than 100 pages of material, including extensive technical specifications and information. We can help prepare stimulus proposals, including these key requirements:
- Last mile and middle mile requests must include detailed fiber and/or wireless route maps.
- We can provide a full range of GIS-driven street level maps showing where infrastructure and services will be available. Identification of service areas, which must be aligned along census block boundaries.
- We can map service areas by block and provide the required block level household counts.
- We can develop the detailed five year cash flow, balance sheet, and income statements needed to show long term financial sustainability.
- We can develop the network architecture, network design, and related information needed to show that the project can built and delivered on time. We can provide the construction timelines, and we have engineering partners that can provide the required engineering stamp.
- We can also assist with the extensive narrative descriptions (Openness, Reasonableness, Affordability, Project Purpose, and Executive Summary among others).